LifeLand is a WONDERFUL place to host your next birthday party.
As the LifePoint Church is a not for profit organization, it is our goal
to make LifeLand accessible to everyone, regardless of financial
ability. For this reason, there is no charge to attend, nor a charge to book a party. Please review the following items to ensure that it is the best event possible!
1) BOOKINGS: A Birthday party may be booked during the regular operational hours of LifeLand. There is now one space option available
to book, The Moffatt Room. This room is set aside exclusively for your
group and party activities, but the play area is shared with all users.
The ROOM is more private.
NOTE: We do not rent out LifeLand EXCLUSIVELY but try to share the space so everyone can play.
2) REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NOW REQUIRED: In order to ensure that a party that is booked, keeps the booking, a fully refundable $50.00 (Maximum 10 children ), over ten children a deposit of $75.00 deposit must accompany the booking waiver; it will be returned to you when you arrive at your party. CASH or Cheques (payable to LPC). PLEASE NOTE if anyone is unable to provide a deposit, PLEASE contact our office and we would be more than willing to work with you.
If you are unable to keep your birthday booking, please let us know as soon as possible. We will be
happy to try and accommodate a different date for you.
3) WHAT IS THE RENTAL COST?
As part of our mission to provide a play place that is within everyone's reach financially, LifeLand operates by DONATIONS! This includes Birthday parties. The average donation is about $100.00 per party.
We ask you to please be generous as there is a lot of costs in operating a program like this.
Everyone is welcome to book a party at LIFELAND.... YOU ARE INVITED!
4) BOOKING PROCESS: To begin the booking process:
A) Complete the Birthday Party Waiver form. Pick up a copy at LifePoint Church (40 Baun Street in Lanigan)
B) RETURN it (in person or by mail or email to LifePoint@sasktel.net
box 582 Lanigan
Along with the deposit and completed form.
C) When received, we can review availability for the date you wish to book and will call or email you. If you are unable to print the waiver at home, waivers are available at LPC.
NOTE: NO PARTIES WILL BE BOOKED BY PHONE OR BY FACEBOOK but ONLY WHEN WAIVERS ARE RECEIVED.
5) WE REQUEST a child/supervisor ratio of 1 to 3.
Please keep this in mind when planning the number of children to
invite. All children must be actively supervised in the play area, at
ALL times. This is shared space so everyone must look after the children in their care.
6) Outside food is permissible in designated areas of LPC. NO ALCOHOL of any kind is permitted within the facility at any time. PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT and use reusable plates and cutlery or paper please... NO STYROFOAM is requested.
Use of the kitchen and it's appliances is permissible. All areas used
within LPC must be returned to the same condition upon arrival. It
is the objective of the staff of LifeLand to see that your experience
is as positive as possible. Please feel free to ask them for assistance
if the need arises while you are there.
8) All Children are required to wear APEX jump socks. This season EVERYONE is required to wear APEX socks at LifeLand. The cost is only $2.00 a pair and you can keep them after you bought them. These "jump socks not only aid in maintaining a sanitary
environment, but also improve safety and enjoyment with their rubber
gripped soles. The rubber grips give everyone the solid footing they need".
They will be for sale at LifeLand unless you already have a pair from Apex in Saskatoon.
This is a one time purchase as you can reuse them each time.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE call our office at 306-365-2465 or email us at email@example.com