It is now one day from when we begin our 24 hours of NON STOP prayer at LPC. I have great expectation in my heart as we set ourselves towards this call.
COULD we ask you all to please make sure that you sign up to pray for at least 15 min on the schedule (here in the office)? We want to make sure that the whole 24 hours be covered with at least one person praying. I am sure that there will be many times that more than one person will be seeking the Lord which is awesome. Please call the office to find out what times are still open, which are still several at this time.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
· The Denniss Chapel will be open for the whole 24 hours so please feel free to come to LPC at ANYTIME night or day .
· At Noon on Saturday we will wind up the 24 hours with a time of worship and praise thanking God for the great things He did in response to the time of prayer. I hope you can make it here to join in on the celebration.
· Please feel free to send in your prayer requests and they will be added to those that have already been received.
· A prayer guide will be sent out today as a help direct our praying together. It will also be posted on the this blog
· The blog will be updated with prayer requests and praise reports that come in throughout the 24 hours of prayer. Please feel free to add comments/requests and praise reports in the blog comments section.
As 1 Chronicles 22:19 says "Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God...”. That is God’s invitation to us all.. will you heed the call and pray?